September 19, 2008
The doctor says we can expect our baby any day now, but that she'll probably be here either 5 days before or 5 days after her due date (Oct. 11). Justin and I are both very busy with school which means we aren't able to sit around and worry about our daughter being born (a good thing for me!) so thus far things in our house are pretty relaxed for a couple of parents-to-be.
I am going to send this link out so that you are all readily able to check back to see if Maarit has been born anytime with in the next few weeks. We'll most likely post her first pictures here so we can easily share the news when the time comes!
xo
Christina & Justin and baby M
Hey dudes! Welcome to the blogosphere. Team Pearson is really excited for Maarit's arrival!
ReplyDeletePhew! I thought that baby was born already! Still cooking though. I think about Malia's birth a lot lately, since 2 years ago I was in your same shoes.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You!
Kate
Yeah! Baby M! So excited to meet her. Hope you are well. Good luck if we don't see you before the big day.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Sarah and Ryan
Hi again Mattsons! We're thinking about you. Sending lots of positive birthing vibes your way. Love, Team Pearson.
ReplyDelete