WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Many Faces of Maarit Mattson






The I'm cute and I'm looking at you face








The I'm telling you stories and being really cute (so you'll feed me) face











The Feed Me NOW! face












The thank you for feeding me, I'm happy now face












The passed out face






Wake up and repeat! Add frequently the "I'm thinking about pooping" and the "yep, I just pooped face" (these wouldn't fit on the the post page) for a complete Maarit faces flip book.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so adorable! The kids love it when I show them your website. We are all looking forward to meeting Maarit next weekend. Have a Merry 1st Christmas with your little bundle of joy! I sure hope she hasn't grown so much already that she's not a little bundle of joy anymore!
    Love - Terry, Mark, Caio, Kendra, Kiera and Emma

    ReplyDelete