WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Where we've been....

I can not believe that it's October already.....
We've spent the past few weekends in traveling and so we've been absent, my apologies. We went to visit my parents for a Tea Party Birthday and then we were in the Cities for a union weekend for Justin.

I have great pictures from those fun trips, but somehow I lost the battery from that camera and will have to search for it before I can upload those pictures.

However, here are pictures of Maarit from our first weekend home in a long time!








She's going to be 2 in one week.....what an amazing 2 years it's been.

No comments:

Post a Comment