WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Early June

Well...we're packing up our house and getting ready to move to Nana & Papa's for the month of July. I realize I am way behind in getting these pictures on here so I am going to go back to the beginning of June and post from there- hopefully before we move our computer and I get way off track. Things are pretty busy here these days!

Maarit finally got to visit the big mining trucks on the hill outside of Virginia a few weeks ago. She's been wanting to go all winter when the park was closed. Here she is with the King of the Load!


Trying on a hat at her favorite mexican restaurant that she lovingly calls "Rice and Beans!"
Bathtub Beards!

And ultimate shark bike helmet that is getting a lot of use this summer!
More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment