The mountain road, skinny and tricky!
WELCOME TO OUR BLOG
We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Olberg Beach
These pictures are a bit out of order. Today we spent the day traveling with Nana and Papa along the North Sea coast and then cut inland to the mountains to end with dinner at the candle factory we visited about a month ago. Overall it was a beautiful and fun-filled day. Here are pictures from our day:
The mountain road, skinny and tricky!
Justin on the boulders, hang on tight Daddy!

Papa and Maarit and Nana

On the beach...the rest of these are just for fun:














The mountain road, skinny and tricky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the pics! You take the best pictures. She is going to have wonderful things to remember!
ReplyDeleteok so I can't figure out how to post. That last comment was from me (Sherri!) I can never figure out computers.
ReplyDelete