We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Maarit - 3 weeks old
Maarit is healthy and growing. She's gained weight and has grown a half inch over the past 2 weeks. She's starting to show us little smiles and we are truly enjoying watching her change everyday!
I am concerned that some type of sepia fog is covering northern MN. Hopefully the winds will pick up and you will be safe. I will pray for you and the return of color.
That first picture is great! Maarit is a good looking little girl.
ReplyDeleteI am concerned that some type of sepia fog is covering northern MN. Hopefully the winds will pick up and you will be safe. I will pray for you and the return of color.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely family. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
ReplyDeleteSarah