Maarit showing off her 'just like Daddy' hair-do
I just thought- maybe not everyone we know live in way flippin' northern Minnesota and some might be interested in the large fishing village on the lake where we go walking or snowshoeing in the winter and running in the summer...this picture doesn't actually capture the intense number of houses and large trucks that are all out on the ice at the same time and in close proximity...not something I will be participating in any time soon.
I just liked the look on her face in this one. She 's thinking about whether or not I'm funny before she started laughing. It was pretty cute.
Not much is happening these days. Maarit turned 3 months old last Friday and today is her 15th week....amazing. Now that I am back teaching evenings and weekends are pretty precious almost constant Maarit time so forgive me if I am not in touch. I hope you are all well.
Love
Christina, Justin and Maarit

No comments:
Post a Comment