WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Meeting Lots of Family and Friends

Maarit took a road trip to River Falls just after Christmas and she was able to finally meet her extended family on her mom's side and also meet some of mom's dear friends.

Maarit and her Aunt Terry. Obviously Terry has the magic touch because Maarit passed out cozy in her arms!



Maarit and my friend Susan, can you believe I held her daughter when she was this big? Now Leah's 17 and I'm an old married lady with a baby! wow


My friend Kathy and Maarit having Sunday morning coffee together, Kathy is practicing for her grandbaby(ies?) coming later this summer.


My Aunt Rene and Maarit-I also took care of her little boy back in the day and now he's a strapping freshman.


Cori and Maarit before Cori leaves on her big South America tour, -good luck, have fun, come back safe and happy.


Maarit also got to meet many other family and friends although I did not get a chance to take pictures of everyone. Thank you all for coming and Thank you to grandma and grandpa for hosting. Hope to see the RF crew soon. Love, Maarit, Christina and Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment