Maarit had her 6 month appointment last week, her doctor said that she was average..........for a one year old! Height and weight are off the charts for her age group, that a girl! She is now sitting very well for sustained periods of time one her own. She rolls around back to front and scoots... she really would like to crawl, but just can't quite get herself going, she's so close.
I have to post these pictures...if Maarit has a precious this Twins bat is it. She got this from her friend Aiden (stole it from him,really) and she loves it. She cries for it when it's gone and laughs when she sees it. She bites and kisses it, and I am sure she'd sleep with it if I would let her! I love that her favorite thing is a baseball bat, that is so awesome! Just in time for the season...if only the boys weren't having such a disappointing start for Maarit's first year being a Twins fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment