There is so much to report and so little time to get it down.. Don't worry, I am making a list of all the adorable things so I won't forget to post them! But, I had these and wanted to get them out there because they are shots of some of the most classic elements of
Maarit's daily life:
Harpur Maow and Kai (
Karhu). I have to say that we have the BEST animals for our little girl. They are so gentle and they let her do absolutely anything to them.
She has recently become slightly obsessed with "
Harpur Maow!" and now wakes up in the middle of the night asking for him. If he's within reach....the following usually
occurs:




He does not run away, he does not scratch or meow...it's really funny to watch because she just squeezes him until his eyes about pop, but still he sits there. We have always known that
Harpur is a
masochist, but this really goes beyond.
And here she is with
Karhu, her Kai. This is really not as bad as it usually is. Usually she is trying to sit on
Karhu's lap or head...but
Karhu is not dumb and has realized that
Maarit is the giver of hot dogs and ice cream and all things wonderful so she's fine with any kind of abuse really.
No comments:
Post a Comment