WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Thursday, February 25, 2010

President Appreciation Weekend- The Best Weekend of Maarit's Life....ever

These pictures are so adorable I have to quickly take a few minutes of my lunch time and put these out there for all of you to see.
These are from the President Appreciation Weekend we attended last weekend. Right away I have to say that I still have TJ, Adam and Nicole pictures to put out and some cute videos of Maarit, but I have had loyal readers asking for swimming pictures from the weekend so here there are.

We got to the hotel and Maarit loved the floaty drapes, isn't she just beautiful?


Wearing her Dr. Seuss dress to the dinner

Her adorableness won her a bronze medal and a pink balloon Kai (dog). Which she promptly shook violently and tried to bite.

The first night we had to give Dino a bath.
Saturday morning we went on our adventure to Underwater World, we traveled through Nick Universe.. it blew Maarit's mind.
For all you Twins fans....isn't this cute?

Underwater World



Maarit made friends with these cute little girls while looking at the seahorses.
Swimming!





The next morning. Soooooooooo tired!
Medalist getting ready to go
Heading out to meet Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle and Shanna for breakfast....with her new baby who she has named Babies Dee Hopticopt....not joking. We asked her what baby's name was and she said "Babies Deee! ....Hopticopt!"
Grandpa and Maarit at breakfast.
It was such a fun weekend. We all had a great time....

1 comment:

  1. What a nice vacation and great pictures! I enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete