WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Singing with Daddy


In this song Maarit is singing about her Karhu (her Kai) and the song is about how Kai doesn't want to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I love that she seems to have some aversion wearing pants. I often hate wearing pants, too! That's the beauty of living alone, again - I can go pantsless whenever I want! Isn't it wintertime there, though?.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,
    She almost NEVER wears pants if she can get away with it. Usually after a diaper change in the evening the pants come off and never get back on. It's winter, but we have a great wood stove! Lots of heat!

    ReplyDelete