So far, by some miracle of fate, Maarit has not gotten it and I truly hope that she doesn't. Of course, she's had a horrid cold for about 4 weeks now, so maybe that's all the little gal can handle right now.
Here are some pictures of recent events, before the illness:
Maarit made her first model plane.

And here proudly eating a chocolate chip cookie from a big batch we made. She is turning into quite the little baker.
I realized that we never showed pictures of our newest pets, Maarit's fish. Here are Dorthy (the orange one) and Harvey (speckled).
And her newest edition: Pmato (which is how Maarit says Tomato). The big orange cave in the background is something Maarit and I made at clay class this fall.
Here's Maarit making Calzones for Daddy.

And recently at a Early Childhood-6th Grade dance at school that we attended for the local PTO. It was a sock hop so Maarit dressed in her poodle shirt and skirt. She had a blast!


We are hoping to feel, all of us, 100% well soon. Hope you're all doing well.
Ugh...sorry to hear about the flu. I had the flu a few weeks ago and was not a happy camper. January was a rotten month. February is looking up!
ReplyDelete