On Friday afternoon, Maarit came home from school and reported that her bottom right tooth is loose. I wiggled it, and sure enough, it is very loose. Since she is not yet 5 (only 2 weeks to go until she is though!) I am not sure how I feel about this. More than anything I feel like it is way too soon for her to have wiggly teeth. I will never forget the day that first bottom tooth popped through. My goodness they are babies for such a short, precious little while.
Speaking of babies...our baby boy has now mastered the art of super-quick army crawling. Well, more of an army scoot. It is his own locomotion style, but it works for him. He is fast and he loves cords. We have hidden and tied up and made inaccessible every cord we can, but he still finds them and tries to pull them out. It is a whole family effort to keep him out of trouble.
I am protesting. They are growing up way too quickly, without my permission.
Hope everyone is feeling better.. xx correen
ReplyDelete