Last Sunday a group of moms and children from Maarit's class visited a beautiful little glass blowing studio to make Christmas ornaments. It was amazing. Maarit loved blowing the glass and the artwork there was beautiful.
On our way some horses went through the car round about. I thought that is something that only happens in Norway. I had to have a picture of it. They literally walked the horses around the round about just like a car would go and then headed onto the path (which is forbudt!-forbidden- but they do it anyway).
Adorable snowmen the studio owner had made.
Getting ready to blow her own glass ornament!
More heating! The glass gets glowing, glowing hot!
There she blows!!!! Maarit was excellent at this part! She could blow the glass steady and slow and she did a really good job!
We are bringing the ornament back to share. It was so much fun, we can not wait to go again!
And this is Maarit's name...she made it from modeling clay. She made most of the letters, Daddy helped with the R I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment