WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Maarit Having Fun...



I was paging through our photo library and realized that I had not gotten some of these fun pictures onto Maarit's blog.  These are pretty random photos from some evenings at home and hanging out in Stavanger for relaxing weekends. 

Maarit playing Settlers:  She plays quite well on her own. She loves the game and we only have to make a few modifications to the rules and help her with making sure she is trading correctly, but it is really fun to play with her.  She will play through a whole game, which is pretty amazing for her age. 




Maarit attended a friend's birthday party at the ice skating rink a few weekends ago.  These are pictures with her classmates.
This is Maarit skating with L.  Together they call themselves "Mr. SillyPants"  -neither one  can be Mister Silly Pants alone...only together, or so I am told.

This is Maarit, L and R practicing their big, loud roars!

Maarit continues roaring...wearing her fancy birthday party scarf that she picked out and bought herself at the Freetex in downtown Stavanger.


Maarit and her friends cheering on the speed skaters.

This is a wooly Viking Farm sheep we saw on a walk home...I guess this doesn't show Maarit having fun as the title of our post  suggests, but we all had fun watching these funny sheep.

I guess this one is really Daddy having fun... Here he is trying out some of the interesting and super fun playground equipment.

Maarit was recently given some princess dress up costumes and she loves them. Here she is putting on an evening fashion show.



No comments:

Post a Comment