WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Maarit Reading and the number 12


Maarit has suddenly taken a huge interest in reading and she is doing a wonderful job sounding out words and learning sight words. She is particularly fond of the Reading Raven App on her ipad. We are amazed how much she is growing up each day.

And speaking of growing up, yesterday Gus celebrated his 12 week birthday.  He had a weigh-in appointment at the health station and he now weighs 12 pounds. We are starting to notice that many of his clothes no longer fit!

Sometimes I wish I had superpower to freeze time...I want to stretch these moments in my children's lives and enjoy them much longer than they actually last.

No comments:

Post a Comment