WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three Swords Beach


It has been extremely beautiful here lately.  In fact, it was 48 degrees and sunny yesterday and Maarit and I spotted our first naked Norwegian neighbor.  Once the sun starts shining in Stavanger, the Norwegian folks take advantage of every bit they can soak up...clothes just get in the way.  

We went on a walk to the Three Swords beach on a beautiful day last weekend.











Maarit and I found some fantastic sea glass and Justin got some great shots of the birds. The swan with the swords is my new favorite Norway photo.

This past week I took Gus to be weighed at the helsestajion (health station).  He now weighs 11.5 pounds (5210 grams)! Although he is still little for his age, he is so much bigger than when we brought him home from Oslo.   He is now smiling at us and making some of his first giggles that just melt my heart.   The other day he was full-belly giggling in his sleep.  It was such a precious sound. I wondered what he was dreaming of.







No comments:

Post a Comment