WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

We're glad you're here to see our beautiful children as they grow. Enjoy your visit and feel free to add a comment, we love to hear from you! xoxo The Mattsons

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Goodbye Tooth!


The night before Maarit's birthday party her loose tooth was hanging by a thread. I asked her if I could try to pull it out, and I was surprised when she said yes!  She was very excited to loose her first tooth, especially since she had gone to her first Dentist appointment earlier in the week and her dentist told her that the tooth was ready to come out any day. 







Here is a great picture showing the missing tooth.


She can't wait to loose more teeth. Her smile is so cute now.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHH I cannot believe it. How did you get so big ms. maarit mouse?

    ReplyDelete